Skip to main content

3-8 申請免稅汽油(Application for Tax-free Petrol)

The following documents should be enclosed with the note verbale/official letter:
1. Tax-free Petrol (Card) Application Form for Vehicles of Diplomatic Missions/Foreign Offices.
2. Copy of Vehicle Registration.
The application will be forwarded to the Chinese Petroleum Corp. (CPC) for issuance of Tax-free Petrol Cards. The applicant should pick up the Tax-free Petrol Card at the CPC (Address: No.3, Son-Jen Rd., Sin-I District, Taipei, Tel: 02-8725-9268). The applicant should submit a request for tax-free petrol to the Department of Protocol every quarter (Diplomatic Missions can apply for multiple quarters' worth of petrol, up to a year). After being approved, credits can be added to the Tax-free Petrol Card at the CPC. Tax-free Petrol Cards are vehicle specific. When the DMFO apply Tax-free Petrol for the first time, the Tax-free Petrol Agreement Form should be enclosed. Only reciprocal DMFO and their staff members qualify as applicants.